POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? ) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:20:55 EDT (-0400)
From: Gabriel
Subject: Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? )
Date: 29 Nov 2001 10:51:18

#declare f3 = function {
                  pigment{
                     crackle
                     turbulence 0
                     color_map { [0 rgb 1] [1 rgb 0] }
                  }

isosurface {
 function { abs( - z - f3(x,y,z).gray*0.0 ) - 0.01 }
 // see also
 // function { z }
 // function { abs(y)-0.01 }
 threshold 0
 max_gradient 2
 contained_by {box {<-1.2,-1.2,-1.2>, < 1.2, 1.2, 1.2>}}
 texture {
          pigment { color rgbt <1,0,0,0.8> }
   finish {ambient 1 diffuse 0.6}
 }
}

Gabriel
--------
Kon### [at] GGnatowskide

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? )
Date: 29 Nov 2001 11:31:23
Message: <3c0662db@news.povray.org>
In article <3c065976@news.povray.org> , "Gabriel" <Kon### [at] GGnatowskide>
wrote:

> Make I something wrong or is this bug?
> Rendered picture in beta-test.binaries.

It would help if you would explain where to look for "something wrong" in
the picture and you expect it to look.

    Thorsten

PS: In the future, please post images in JPEG (preferred) or PNG format.

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.