POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? ) : Re: Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? ) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Marble + Turbulence + Isosurface ( bug ? )
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 29 Nov 2001 14:35:47
Message: <3c068e13$1@news.povray.org>
Wait a minute (I should have, before I posted my last message, but you will
be used to this already :o})

While it's still strange what happens when f3*0 is involved, I could bring
up the turbulated marble by lowering the accuracy-value even more.
Probably the f3*0-problem is also resolvable by really high settings for
max_gradient and a sufficent small container. It's strange anyway, cause one
would not suspect accuracy problems when multiplying by zero, nor should
this increase the max_gradients.

Marc-Hendrik

Marc-Hendrik Bremer schrieb in Nachricht <3c0688b6@news.povray.org>...