POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug with order within contained_by Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  bug with order within contained_by (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Subject: bug with order within contained_by
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:17:51
Message: <ka0gttcfsvn3kjq3efov6unrba4bu7ffa9@4ax.com>
platform: POV35b6 on PII233 128 MB with NT4 SP6

When I specify within isosurface contained_by{box{0,-3}} then there is
no object however when I change it to contained_by{box{-3,0}} then
object appear. If it is intendent to have well ordered coordinates of
container please add note to documentation - I didn't found anything
about it.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

I believe this has been mentioned and will be fixed.
http://news.povray.org/3bc6ffd9@news.povray.org

-tgq

Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:45:15
Message: <072gtt8nq5kcotl5uolh3rmuej8dmqcll2@4ax.com>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:37:15 -0400, "Trevor Quayle"
<Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>I believe this has been mentioned and will be fixed.
>http://news.povray.org/3bc6ffd9@news.povray.org

and it is even on the list with "fixed" note
sorry

ABX