POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug with order within contained_by : bug with order within contained_by Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  bug with order within contained_by
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:17:51
Message: <ka0gttcfsvn3kjq3efov6unrba4bu7ffa9@4ax.com>
platform: POV35b6 on PII233 128 MB with NT4 SP6

When I specify within isosurface contained_by{box{0,-3}} then there is
no object however when I change it to contained_by{box{-3,0}} then
object appear. If it is intendent to have well ordered coordinates of
container please add note to documentation - I didn't found anything
about it.

ABX