POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Continue with Radiosity Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Continue with Radiosity (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Continue with Radiosity
Date: 17 Oct 2001 13:37:26
Message: <3bcdc1d6$1@news.povray.org>
I am using PovRay 3.5 Beta 5 and when I try to render a scene (in this case
a large image in BMP format 10240 x 7680) the render will create say 80
lines or so. (These are finished lines.) Then if I stop the render and then
restart with the +c switch the render starts at 7679 again.  Why won't it
continue where it left off? I am using the load_file and save_file commands
within the radiosity section.  I am setting the +c switch in the small
window next to the resolution window.  The actual parms are -D +c

Post a reply to this message