POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) INI files Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  (Mac) INI files (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tom Stone
Subject: (Mac) INI files
Date: 17 Oct 2001 10:43:26
Message: <tom.stone-1710011707410001@d212-151-176-92.swipnet.se>
It seems like the handling of INI files is broken somehow.

Pov-ray version 3.1g also had problems, but there I could select "write
INI file" and get a working full INI file with all the details from the
settings that I could modify and use. But it seems like that option is
missing now.

I created a full INI file with version 3.1g, which worked fine in 3.1g.
But the same INI file didn't work at all in 3.5

If a few more of the INI commands (like "Cyclic_Animation" etc.) could be
included in the settings dialogue, then this wouldn't matter that much.

Power Macintosh G3
Swedish system 9.0.4

--
Tom Stone