POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : min/max stop working in functions? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  min/max stop working in functions? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Elias Pschernig
Subject: min/max stop working in functions?
Date: 23 Sep 2001 09:29:59
Message: <3bade3d7@news.povray.org>
I downloaded beta3, and my scenes stopped working. I could track it down to
this: min and max seem to only use the first argument instead of comparing..

Comment out either line and see the difference..

In beta2 it worked.

Example scene:

--
#local F = function {
   //max(0.1, 0.9)

plane {
   z 2
   pigment { function { F(x, y, z) } }
   finish { ambient 1 }
}
--

Version 3.5.beta.3 win32 (.msvc)
Processor P-III 933 MHz

--
#macro C(X,Y)cylinder{X*x<X,0,-Y/2>.1}#end#macro U(R,X,Y)intersection{torus{.9
.1}box{-1 0rotate y*R*90}translate<X,0,Y>scale 1-z*.5}#end union{U(0,0,0)U(1,0

Post a reply to this message