POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Cannot delete file error: Answer Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Cannot delete file error: Answer (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Cannot delete file error: Answer
Date: 16 Sep 2001 19:48:41
Message: <3ba53a59$1@news.povray.org>
I posted a notice of a problem some days ago that was about some error
messages I got trying to rewrite some files (subject : Failed to delete old
backup file: Access denied, date : 9/7/01). Turns out that these were files
that I restored manually from a CD and were "Read only" files. Adjusting the
properties of the files fixed the problem.

Post a reply to this message