POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 8 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 8 (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Anders K
Subject: Beta 8
Date: 30 Nov 2001 14:19:06
Message: <3c07dbaa@news.povray.org>
Since no one else seems to want to announce this... beta 8 is available at

<http://www.povray.org/binaries/windows/beta.html>

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Walzer
Subject: Re: Beta 8
Date: 30 Nov 2001 14:23:27
Message: <3c07dcaf$1@news.povray.org>
psssssssssssssssssssst............

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 30 Nov 2001 20:56:34
Message: <3C083950.34D87130@pacbell.net>
"Anders K." wrote:

> Since no one else seems to want to announce this... beta 8 is available at

It wasn't announced because we are not ready to announce it yet.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message