POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Error while "continuing" render of insert menu items Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Error while "continuing" render of insert menu items (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Error while "continuing" render of insert menu items
Date: 5 Sep 2001 13:01:29
Message: <3b965a69$1@news.povray.org>
While rendering the insert menu items, I had to stop for some reason. When I
chose "continue Images.pov" it started to run and then stopped giving me an
error :

File: Images.pov Line: 16

#switch (Switch <---- ERROR

Parse Error: Expected 'numeric expression', undeclared identifier 'Switch'
found instead.

I assume it can be worked around and will look at it, but I wanted to let
y'all know.

Win98
POV Beta 1
PII 400