POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Error while "continuing" render of insert menu items : Re: Error while "continuing" render of insert menu items Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error while "continuing" render of insert menu items
From: Chris Cason
Date: 5 Sep 2001 22:38:45
Message: <3b96e1b5@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message
> While rendering the insert menu items, I had to stop for some reason. When I
> chose "continue Images.pov" it started to run and then stopped giving me an
> error :

Bill,

The insert menu items are 'special'; you can't continue them or basically do
anything other than use the built-in menu option to render the lot (unless
you want to fiddle with INI options on the command-line).

If enough folk want the larger menu items, I'll add them to the download page
at povray.org to save the need for them to be re-rendered.

-- Chris