POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : mosaic and radiosity Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  mosaic and radiosity (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: TinCanMan
Subject: mosaic and radiosity
Date: 26 Jun 2002 07:49:17
Message: <3d19aa3d$1@news.povray.org>
W2000 1.0GHz, 256MB  3.5rc6

I don't know if this is intended or not but it would seem that setting the
Preview_Start_Size and Preview_End_Size settings in the .ini file will
override the  pretrace_start and pretrace_end
settings of the radiosity block.  The docs don't mention anything either
way.  If this is the intended operation I would suggest adding something to
that effect to both the radiosity and mosaic preview sections of the docs.

-tgq

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:49:16 -0400, "TinCanMan" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:
> W2000 1.0GHz, 256MB  3.5rc6
>
> I don't know if this is intended or not but it would seem that setting the
> Preview_Start_Size and Preview_End_Size settings in the .ini file will
> override the  pretrace_start and pretrace_end
> settings of the radiosity block.  The docs don't mention anything either
> way.  If this is the intended operation I would suggest adding something to
> that effect to both the radiosity and mosaic preview sections of the docs.

This was already mentioned in thread
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/21982/

ABX

Post a reply to this message