POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Which BMP to AVI app do you use? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Which BMP to AVI app do you use? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Optium
Subject: Which BMP to AVI app do you use?
Date: 25 Jan 2003 03:55:00
Message: <3e3250e4$1@news.povray.org>
I've been looking around for a BMP to AVI editor, but all I can find is AVI
Edit, which is very buggy.
So...what program do you use? :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Prien
Subject: Re: Which BMP to AVI app do you use?
Date: 25 Jan 2003 04:28:28
Message: <3e3258bc@news.povray.org>
"Optium" <Opt### [at] coxnet> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I've been looking around for a BMP to AVI editor, but all I can find is
AVI
> Edit, which is very buggy.
> So...what program do you use? :)

I looked for one, too. Then i found VirtualDub, which can take TGA-images
and convert them to an animation. You can also use filters like motion-blur.
www.virtualdub.org

Have fun!

Daniel

Post a reply to this message

> I've been looking around for a BMP to AVI editor, but all I can find is AVI
> Edit, which is very buggy.
> So...what program do you use? :)

For Windows?

VideoMach. www.gromada.com. Free for non-commercial use. Outputs in MPEG-1 also.