POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : preserving aspect ratio for VCD Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:38:37 EDT (-0400)
  preserving aspect ratio for VCD (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Dennis Borree
Subject: preserving aspect ratio for VCD
Date: 16 Dec 2002 18:38:24
Message: <3dfe63f0@news.povray.org>
I have an animation done 720x272 and I would like to keep this aspect ratio
when converting to VCD. So far I have found no way to do that. I have heard
that it can be done. Any suggestions?

Tanks in advance,

Dennis Borree

Post a reply to this message

Yes, it can be done. Are you using TMPGEnc? Under Settings>Advanced, you need to use
'Full
Screen (Preserve Aspect Ratio 2)'.

All the best,

Andy Cocker

--
All the best,

Andy Cocker
"Dennis Borree" <tru### [at] newrrcom> wrote in message
> I have an animation done 720x272 and I would like to keep this aspect ratio
> when converting to VCD. So far I have found no way to do that. I have heard
> that it can be done. Any suggestions?
>
> Tanks in advance,
>
> Dennis Borree

Post a reply to this message