POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Pappus Chain Server Time
31 Aug 2024 23:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Pappus Chain (Message 25 to 34 of 44)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Pappus Chain
Date: 17 Jun 2024 17:50:00
Message: <web.6670af7f3bd24dfe1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
MichaelJF <fri### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> It took me a while to understand this weird javascript recursion and I
> mixed up some - with + or vice versa:

Excellent!
Now that there's some working SDL, I can try to understand where things went off
the rails, and try to make some variations.

Maybe a nested Appolonian gasket, but also one with circles in between 2
straight lines (circles with infinite radius, curvature of zero, resulting in
"Ford circles)

Thanks so much, Michael!

- BW

Post a reply to this message