POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crafting a heightfield Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Crafting a heightfield (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Leroy
Subject: Re: Crafting a heightfield
Date: 29 Nov 2018 14:20:04
Message: <web.5c003b3ede2ccc44b7862ab50@news.povray.org>
> (The link to MapperFix is broken)
>
> "Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
> > I got want you want! Well maybe. A long while back I was playing with height
> > fields and try as I may it was just to hard to make a good landscape with roads
> > and hills just where I wanted them. So... I wrote a series of window programs to
> > do the trick.(or tricks)
>
> Well - of course you did.   :D
> You've got quite the collection of stuff over there!

Thanks I hope you can use some of them.

> With your new site, you should put up a few galleries of renders - you must have
> a mammoth collection after all these years!

Yes, yes I do, That's why I bought that 2 tara-byte hard drive.
That Free Web server I use only allows 2 pages. It was hard enough to cram what
I did in there.
 I'm still looking for a better Free Web server.

> The link to MapperFix is broken - maybe the zip file doesn't have the same name
> as the link that points to it?

I've seen from another post that you got in by replacing that missing "S". I
still haven't figure that out!!