POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : DFX conversion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  DFX conversion (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: DFX conversion
Date: 24 Mar 2006 04:30:01
Message: <web.4423bbf95b4928eeb1b469160@news.povray.org>
"Lonnie" <lon### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I completely un-installed POV-Ray 3.6 before trying
> this.  I only hope that re-installing it won't mess things up again.
>
> Thanks again,
> Lonnie

That was just the right thing to do. I would have suggested it as a next
step. Be aware that Moray has some problems with Pov 3.6 so it is best to
use it with Pov 3.5. You can also use it with MegaPov with a tweak or too.
It is good for those of us that need or want a GUI. One other thing, it
uses a right hand coordinate system where Z is up.

Stephen