POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : contribution... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  contribution... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: craouette
Subject: contribution...
Date: 26 Nov 2005 14:45:00
Message: <web.4388b9e5825c2c961f194d4a0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm the developper of ppModeler.
I'm currently improving the link between ppModeler and the rendering tools.
Rendering is done via scripts (c/c++ like script language).
Now, it is possible to add parameters associated with a rendering tool. the
parameters can be linked to lights,
cameras, meshes, and scene. soon will come materials. The parameters are
saved with the elements, and displayed in the interface like any other
property.
I already done think to set the noshadow attribute for lights, transform a
spot light in an area light, fov for camera, radiosity settings for scene.
I'm looking for people to continue this work...
a good knowledge of POV is needed, and basic knowledge of programmatiion.
I will provide all needed support, and update the ppModeler if requested.

Hope to find some intrested people,

best regards,

craouette