POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Can't find torspline.inc Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:52 EDT (-0400)
  Can't find torspline.inc (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: wilhelm
Subject: Can't find torspline.inc
Date: 21 Nov 2005 07:45:00
Message: <web.4381c0ffcfc9cd69b3bc7f70@news.povray.org>
I read about an include file that will join torus segments called
torspline.inc. But I can't find it. Could someone post it or tell me where
to download it?

thanks,
Wilhelm

Post a reply to this message

From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Re: Can't find torspline.inc
Date: 21 Nov 2005 15:11:14
Message: <kurtzlepirate-9E953B.21111321112005@news.povray.org>
In article <web.4381c0ffcfc9cd69b3bc7f70@news.povray.org>,
 "wilhelm" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

::I read about an include file that will join torus segments called
::torspline.inc. But I can't find it. Could someone post it or tell me where
::to download it?
::
::thanks,
::Wilhelm

google is your friend ! first result for "torspline.inc" is :
  http://oz.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-12-31/13kitty.txt

and with a little reflexion, the inc file is in "13kitty.zip".

have fun :)
klp