POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Setting the color of each coordinate in the Povray coordinates Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Setting the color of each coordinate in the Povray coordinates (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: SSSUTM
Subject: Setting the color of each coordinate in the Povray coordinates
Date: 19 Oct 2005 04:40:01
Message: <web.435605d2ae6c03fe36a46a7d0@news.povray.org>
I want to be able to set the color of each point in the Povray coordinates
individually. For example, I want coordinate <10,10,10> to be red,
coordinate <10,10,11> to be yellow. Suppose I have a database of
coordinates with a color attributed to each coordinate. I want to query the
database and set the corresponding pixel in the Povray coordinates to the
same color.

Which function in povray can allow me to choose a particular coordinate and
set a color to it?

Post a reply to this message