POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : panoramic, cylindrical, spherical Cameras Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  panoramic, cylindrical, spherical Cameras (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Spirtu
Subject: panoramic, cylindrical, spherical Cameras
Date: 9 Nov 2004 08:40:01
Message: <web.4190c7a76ad58ae39fc2448a0@news.povray.org>
i've been playing around with different cameras options trying to work with
panoramic views.

i think that the povray's tutorial about it isn't enought, i couldn't really
understand how to set cameras of different types, i just could use
cylindrical 1 and panoramic.

does anyone of us used these funcions and could explain it better ???

tnx

;o)

Post a reply to this message