POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : smothing material_map ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  smothing material_map ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: destroyedlolo
Subject: smothing material_map ?
Date: 26 Aug 2004 10:50:00
Message: <web.412df87acb1c6a0ee5987fa60@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I use material_map to apply some textures to hight_field (see my previous
post about "perspective problem").
Unfortunaly, my mapping image has a very poor resolution and I'm looking for
a way to smooth eadges of area w/o increasing the resolution of the image.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Lolo

Post a reply to this message