POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: Submit files to Linux servers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submit files to Linux servers (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: nomail
Subject: Re: Submit files to Linux servers
Date: 31 May 2004 14:35:00
Message: <web.40bb7a788389caca186d05510@news.povray.org>
I need to know how to write a program that can remotely access Linux machine
and produce output accordingly.

 I looked though couple of websites that provide some freewares with such
functions; however, I do not want the other slackware comes with them. For
example, they tend to have something for parallel processing, but I already
have MPI installed.

 For now, I am just trying to write a program that remotely access (without
using ssh - complicated for typical users) a linux machine's POV-RAY and
take care of the input, output files.

 I guess this site is very similar to what I am looking for; however, the
program uses their linux server and has a bit of extra for parallel runs.

http://fsmat.at/~cfabiane/nspovray.html