POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Concerning License Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Concerning License (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: pshepa7877
Subject: Concerning License
Date: 21 Jul 2003 13:00:01
Message: <web.3f1c1b29fb38c50151e1e4a10@news.povray.org>
Wasn't sure where to make this post.  I want to make sure that I am not
trying to attempt something that is not legal.  I know I cannot sell the
POVRAY software in any form, but can I sell images I've made with POVRAY?
One thing I have in mind is to make screen savers. May I do this?

Post a reply to this message

> can I sell images I've made with POVRAY?

Yes.

Ingo

Post a reply to this message