POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how to create/fake edges using textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  how to create/fake edges using textures (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gert
Subject: how to create/fake edges using textures
Date: 25 Mar 2003 08:00:13
Message: <web.3e8052749493e74951a3a3670@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to enhance the edges of an object purely
by using textures. For example, I have a set of boxes packed against
eachother in a grid. They all have the same colour (solid colour pigment).
Is it possible, by using other texture options, to visualize the edges so
you can see that it is a grid of boxes and not just a large box?

All hints welcome.

Thanks a lot,

Gert

Post a reply to this message