POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Persistent Animation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Persistent Animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Don Barron
Subject: Persistent Animation
Date: 2 Mar 2003 11:35:06
Message: <web.3e62320f4e1404fdeffe5b8b0@news.povray.org>
MegaPov 0.7 had a powerful capability of avoiding the delay in parsing each
frame of an animation.  This can be important in a complex scene or object
which may take several minutes to parse and several minutes to render each
frame of a 512 frame animation.  Is this possible in the official POV 3.5?

Post a reply to this message