POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Stereo views Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:46 EDT (-0400)
  Stereo views (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rohan Bernett
Subject: Stereo views
Date: 19 Sep 2002 02:40:03
Message: <web.3d8970bda2dbb7fa18ccf4f70@news.povray.org>
How do you make stereo views in POV-Ray? At the moment, I'm only interested
in red/blue, and cross-eyed views (mainly the former). Anyone know how to
do this?

Perhaps a capability for automatically generating stereo views should be
included in POV-Ray 4.0?

Rohan _e_ii

Post a reply to this message

Take a look here - http://www.schrammel.org/3d.html

> Perhaps a capability for automatically generating stereo views should be
> included in POV-Ray 4.0?

Not likely to happen.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

>> Perhaps a capability for automatically generating stereo views should be
>> included in POV-Ray 4.0?

> Not likely to happen.

  Probably not as a direct feature, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was
possible indirectly with whatever enhanced features and language enhancements
pov4 will have.

SAB-Pov has stereo modes - http://sabix.etdv.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/sabpov/

--
Ken Tyler