POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Wine3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Wine3 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fabian Brau
Subject: Wine3
Date: 13 Oct 1999 08:46:49
Message: <38048D95.A3AC38D9@umh.ac.be>
Hello everyone,

I am in good progression with wine texture!
The following simple code already give better result than without media!

   material
   {texture
      {pigment
         {color rgbf <1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0>
         }
         finish
         {ambient 0.1
           diffuse 0.2
           specular 0.2
           roughness 0.005
           reflection 0.2
         }
      }
      interior
      { ior 1.4
         media
         {samples 1,10
           absorption rgb <0.27, 1.0, 1.0>
         }
      }
But I have a problem and a question:

1)What I must do to have a shadow create by the wine which have a red
color (like filter do in pigment statement!)

2) What's append if I write:  absorption rgbf <0.27, 1.0, 1.0,0.8>
instead of  absorption rgb <0.27, 1.0, 1.0> (I have tried   and see
nothing!)

Thanks!

              Fabian.

Post a reply to this message