POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : undeclared identifiery 'post_process' - MegaPOV 1.0 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  undeclared identifiery 'post_process' - MegaPOV 1.0 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Courtney Miles
Subject: undeclared identifiery 'post_process' - MegaPOV 1.0
Date: 11 Mar 2004 23:34:00
Message: <opr4qeyxro8hbo52@localhost>
I've just installed MegaPOV 1.0 and rendered a few demo scenes.  Now I
wanted to test a tutorial for cell-shading,
http://news.povray.org/povray.text.tutorials/thread/%3C392B70F9.960B1575@heday.freeservers.com%3E/.

But I'm getting an error saying "undeclared identifiery 'post_process'".
My setting look like this...

#version unofficial megapov 1.0;
global_settings {
  max_trace_level 40
  post_process {
  	overwrite_file
  	find_edges{10000,.05,1,1,1,rgb 0}
  }
}

Am I forgetting to include a file or something?