POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Beeing stupid... y=x*sin(1/x), how to? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Beeing stupid... y=x*sin(1/x), how to? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mario Splivalo
Subject: Beeing stupid... y=x*sin(1/x), how to?
Date: 15 Dec 1999 12:38:00
Message: <MPG.12c18e98202e9328989683@news.povray.org>
Anyone, please, i'd love to plot a graph of the function, well, it's like
this:

I have y = x * sin(1/x), and its some graph in 2D, Well, now i want to
rotate that graph around the z-axe (one pointing up/down), and represent
that in POV. Is that possible withouht 3rd party programs/utils?

	Mike

Post a reply to this message