POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : MP+ 0.5a mod 0.3.2 uploaded Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  MP+ 0.5a mod 0.3.2 uploaded (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: MP+ 0.5a mod 0.3.2 uploaded
Date: 17 Sep 2000 21:06:57
Message: <chrishuff-A94567.20085717092000@news.povray.org>
I hope I got all the major bugs worked out this time...a Mac
application, source code, and documentation are available on my site. I
will probably have a Windows compile available within a couple days.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message

How about a page with 160 x 120's of all of the features above megapov?

Chris Huff wrote:

> I hope I got all the major bugs worked out this time...a Mac
> application, source code, and documentation are available on my site. I
> will probably have a Windows compile available within a couple days.
>
> --
> Christopher James Huff
> Personal: chr### [at] maccom, http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/
> TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg, http://tag.povray.org/