POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : simple for...loop question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  simple for...loop question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: simple for...loop question
Date: 27 Jun 2000 18:08:10
Message: <395933C2.53F66B42@netvision.net.il>
I got y = ..........

I remember that I can go on a loop and insert numbers, but I don't
remember how
how do I do a simple for loop?

....in case I didn't use the right name, for (at least on basic) is some
statement that makes a loop
with a value that changes untill it gets equal to another value, and
then the loop ends

Post a reply to this message