POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : INI overriding Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:43 EDT (-0400)
  INI overriding (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gregor
Subject: INI overriding
Date: 1 Oct 2002 07:20:02
Message: <web.3d9983e21be2ff7b6bd4eb880@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone!

Is there possibility to override INI settings inside POV file? It's quite
annoying to edit INI when need to change one simple parameter (eg.
Sampling_Threshold - I will not create sections for all possible tresholds,
it's stupid!)

Thanx for suggestions (in advance)
 Gregor

Post a reply to this message