POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : saving data Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  saving data (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: saving data
Date: 25 Jun 2002 16:49:10
Message: <Xns9238E79DEA6BCraf256com@204.213.191.226>
Hi,
when data for photons and/or media can NOT be safle loaded ?
I ques that camera moving/rotation is alwys safe, and any other changes is
scene (objects or lights) is not safe - is this correct ?

Probably moving object that do not interact with photons is safe, but what
if that object are in path beetwen two interacting object (and should block
photons) ?

Moving lights that do not interact with fotons is alsow sefe ?