POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Who will be the POVLAB's site webmaster ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:32:00 EDT (-0400)
  Who will be the POVLAB's site webmaster ? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Denis Olivier
Subject: Who will be the POVLAB's site webmaster ?
Date: 17 Mar 2000 19:17:02
Message: <8EFBFFA6nobodypovlab.org@204.213.191.228>
Hello POVLAB supporters,

I don't have the time to maintain the POVLAB's, especially since I just
created a company and have so much to do.

Anyway, I was telling that I will close the site and more after 2000. So
many
of you convince not to do it. Thank for believe in POVLAB. But if you want
to get
further, we need to add "some life" to the site. So that's why I'm
searching a
webmaster.

If you are really interested, please drop me an e-mail with your profile,
what
you will bring to the site, what you have done with POV-Ray, what you know
in
3D etc... I don't need a 3D programming Guru, but a POVLAB/POV-Ray 3D
information
and knowledge guru who can maintains the site.

It seems that the POVLAB-DEV team has restarted to work. Good news. As I
saw,
many of you have problems with POV-Ray 3.1, which POVLAB doesn't support.
think a little patch to the code will correct it, so if you have Watcom C
compiler and you can understand my poor C syntax, give it a try.

I'm waiting for your detailed mails.

--
Denis Olivier, POVLAB primary author, http://www.povlab.org
Human: http://www.povlab.org/denis.olivier/