POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What... the hell...? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:11 EDT (-0400)
  What... the hell...? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Orchid XP v2
Subject: What... the hell...?
Date: 11 Mar 2006 16:03:07
Message: <44133b0b$1@news.povray.org>
3.2.1.3.4  Functions

"atan2(A,B): Arc-tangent of (A/B). Returns the angle, measured in
radians, whose tangent is (A/B). Returns appropriate value even if B is
zero. Use atan2(A,1) to compute usual atan(A) function."

Um... yeah, OK... so why does atan2(0, 0) give we a fatal parse error?

(POV-Ray v3.6, Windows.)

Post a reply to this message