POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Function request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Function request (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Josh
Subject: Function request
Date: 31 May 2005 12:02:34
Message: <429c8a9a@news.povray.org>
I been thinking about a Media density function, but I'm not clever enough to
know how to do it but I think it should be possible.

Similar to cylindrical function but travelling down the zero axis in all
three (or is it 6) directions passing through <0,0,0> Density 1 on the axis
and fading to 0 up to one unit from any of the axis.

Can anyone do that? ( I'm not clever enough )

Post a reply to this message