POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Matching DV footage with povray scenes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Matching DV footage with povray scenes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Fidel Viegas
Subject: Matching DV footage with povray scenes
Date: 11 Oct 2004 08:22:46
Message: <416a7b16$1@news.povray.org>
Hello folks,

I have got a mini-DV camera which has a focal between 4.5mm-45mm, which
is equivalent to 32.5mm-325mm on a still 35mm camera, or 19.9mm-189mm on
a 35mm movie camera.
Now, I want to match footage from my DV camera with a scene I create
with povray.
What would I have to do in povray to match the footage from my dv camera?

Thanks in advance

Fidel.

Post a reply to this message