POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Red/Green Glasses Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Red/Green Glasses (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Subject: Red/Green Glasses
Date: 16 May 2004 13:10:15
Message: <40a7a077@news.povray.org>
OK, slightly off-topic question, but...

...where the hell can you get red/green glasses from? Any ideas folks?

Also, once you've got them, you'd need POV-Ray to render two images, one
for each eye. Now, do you use two cameras translated left and right a
bit? Or do you rotate them each a bit to point towards each other? If
so, how much?

...and finally, IrfanView doesn't appear to be able to mix two images
together. There's probably some trick with half-silvered mirrors that
will make POV-Ray render red and green halves simultaneously, but does
anyone know any other way to mix two images together?

Andrew @ home.

Post a reply to this message