POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : export to directX Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  export to directX (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Miguel García
Subject: export to directX
Date: 1 Mar 2004 11:22:30
Message: <404346FB.8070700@telefonica.net>
Hi. I made something with POV and now someone would like to reuse it,
but with directX. So I have some questions:

1) Can I convert spheres, cylinders and other CSG objects to directX, or
  only meshes?

2) What software should I use?

Thanks in advance,

--
Miguel

Post a reply to this message

The answer to this is on the POV-Ray TAG site:

http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/filesQandT.html#converting

news:404### [at] telefonicanet...