POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Mesh isosurface function? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh isosurface function? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Peter Duthie
Subject: Mesh isosurface function?
Date: 13 Jan 2004 19:05:06
Message: <400487b2@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to use a mesh in an isosurface function?

What I would like to do is apply transformations to a mesh, such as add
f_noise3d() to the surface or something like that.  I couldn't find any
documentation on the web site, or in the newsgroups on how to do this.
Is it possible?  If so, how can one do this?

Regards,

-peter