POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Laser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:10:46 EDT (-0400)
  Laser (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Dave Rich
Subject: Laser
Date: 28 May 2000 03:10:39
Message: <3930c5fd.15957904@news.povray.org>
I havent quite figured out how yet, but I would like to simulate a
laser beam type of light, (any color, dosent matter) going through a
fog or smoke filled enviroment, (such as when you shine a laser
pointer through a smoke filled room, and can see the path of the
beam.)

If anyone has any hints or suggestions as to how this can be done, i
would apperciate it.

Thanks
Dave

Post a reply to this message