POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Poser 3 Download Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Poser 3 Download (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: kennon ward
Subject: Poser 3 Download
Date: 3 Jan 2004 19:44:27
Message: <3ff761eb$1@news.povray.org>
I hope this is not to far off subject.  I read that the Poser 3 was on a
magazine cover disk in August 2003.  Does any one out there know where I can
get a free copy of Poser 3. I found a program PoseRay that is suppose to
convert Poser 3 files to Povray 3.5.  I would be happy to send it to anyone
that is interested.  Just send an e-mail to ken### [at] yahoocom  and I
will send it to you.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this User group.
I have gotten some very useful tricks and techniques from the post on this
group.

Regards
Kenn