POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : sky sphere Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  sky sphere (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: simian
Subject: sky sphere
Date: 31 May 2003 04:24:03
Message: <3ed866a3$1@news.povray.org>
What was the point of changing the rendering of skysphere?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Re: sky sphere
Date: 31 May 2003 06:48:24
Message: <3ed88878@news.povray.org>
What are you talking about? What was
changed from what to what? (This isn't meant
as an offense, I really have no clue what you're
trying to say here, to which POV-Ray Version
you're referring for "change" etc).

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

On Sat, 31 May 2003 06:47:20 -0400, Tim Nikias v2.0 wrote:

> What are you talking about? What was
> changed from what to what? (This isn't meant as an offense, I really
> have no clue what you're trying to say here, to which POV-Ray Version
> you're referring for "change" etc).

	I noticed it just the other day. Make a scene with just the skysphere,
no ground plane and look at the results. The "top" half looks almost the
same, just a little different as some things do. The bottom half is
completely different.

Post a reply to this message

>         I noticed it just the other day. Make a scene with just the skysphere,
> no ground plane and look at the results. The "top" half looks almost the
> same, just a little different as some things do. The bottom half is
> completely different.

There have been no functional changes to the sky_sphere since its introduction
in version 3.0.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message