POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : several media questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  several media questions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Apache
Subject: several media questions
Date: 12 May 2003 11:24:17
Message: <3ebfbca1$1@news.povray.org>
1.
Is there any reason why one would lower ratio instead of using the default
of 0.9?

2.
According to the documentation it's best in most cases to use intervals 1
with media method 3 (adaptive sampling). Can anyone tell me when it's better
to use more intervals?

3.
Is there more detailed info on POV-Ray media somewhere on the web? I'm very
curious because I want to learn more about it. It's too much trial and error
here! :p

Regards,
Apache