POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Materials Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Materials (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kosina Josef
Subject: Materials
Date: 8 Feb 2003 09:37:49
Message: <3e45163d$1@news.povray.org>
Is there any extensive list of texture attributes for various materials?
I mean is there other way to set attributes (diffuse ambient  specular
roughness brilliance reflection...)
than trying random numbers?:-)
I have some exact material ... like clear diamond, copper, etc.. and I'd
like to know how to set those atributes.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message