POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animated banner ads Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Animated banner ads (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Wallace
Subject: Animated banner ads
Date: 30 Aug 2002 13:22:55
Message: <3d6fa9ef@news.povray.org>
I want to turn a series of PNG format images into a format compatible with a
banner ad.  I already have the animation set up and VideoMach can make a
good avi or mpeg from it, but I need something acceptable for Web use.  Cost
is a serious issue, though, so high-end commercial apps are out.

Post a reply to this message

>I want to turn a series of PNG format images into a format compatible with a
>banner ad.  I already have the animation set up and VideoMach can make a
>good avi or mpeg from it, but I need something acceptable for Web use.  Cost
>is a serious issue, though, so high-end commercial apps are out.

You might want GIF Construction Set from Alchemy Mindworks
(http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/gifcon.html), which is relatively
inexpensive but can make nice animated .GIFs.