POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : stealing processor power... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  stealing processor power... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Pfox
Subject: stealing processor power...
Date: 12 Aug 2002 15:24:08
Message: <3d580b58@news.povray.org>
I am attending a state college that has a nice powerful alpha lab that I can
dial into if I am taking a CS class at the time. They are of course running
unix while I am running windows. I am wondering if theres a way to dial into
a remote system, load povray into its memory, upload a file and have it
rendered, and then download the finished file. I have the ability to boot
into freebsd if the OS has to be the same. I think this might make short
work of my more complicated scenes. Thanks for any help.