POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: silly dots with radiosity Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: silly dots with radiosity (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: JRG
Subject: Re: silly dots with radiosity
Date: 27 Jul 2002 17:12:27
Message: <3d430cbb@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Henze" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just tried the radiosity feature of povray 3.5 and I don't know why there
> are these silly dots everywhere. Here is an example. In other scenes they
> mainly appear close to shadows. Any suggestions?
>
> Stefan

Binaries attachments are not allowed here. If I were you I would cancel this message
and repost it to povray.binaries.images.
Read through the News Server Acceptable Use Policy at povray.announce.f-a-q for more
information.

Anyway, are you sure those dots are caused by radiosity? It looks more like some
light_source is coincident with some surface.

--
Jonathan.