POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Brightness of Photons? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Brightness of Photons? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Brightness of Photons?
Date: 9 May 2002 09:40:31
Message: <3CDA7C28.BDD547C3@gmx.de>
Another question:

Can photons be manipulated to appear brighter? I know that it
would lead to non-realistic results, but thats what I'm after.

What possibilities do I have? Load the photon-data several
times (would kill my RAM with a 500MB Data-File), or is
there another setting?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde